FRAMING

One of my dearest friends is a fine craftsman and I learned from observing him as a framer, designer and artisan that it starts with the right materials and knowledge. In printing and matting I only use archival materials that will protect and preserve your work for generations.

I have over five years experience in the field and will make sure your photographs and prints are treated with respect and presented beautifully.

I can cut custom frames and mats of an extensive variety to suit your needs and save you anywhere from 40-60% off of traditional frame shops.

Contact me with basic dimensions and a brief description of what you want and I will provide you with a quote.

In the past clients have:
  • Sent me a picture or link to the image they purchased
  • Sent me a picture or link to a frame style they want
  • Taken a photograph of the wall they want to hang it on

When you drop off the print, we can go over your options, lay down mat corners to match an exacting palette and make sure you are confident in your purchase.


TESTIMONIALS:

Washington D.C.

Kristian is an AMAZING  photographer and on top of that, is a great guy - great with people, flexible, easy to work with, with a sense of humor.  He's professional and he takes great care and pride in the quality of his finished work.  He is really good at capturing fleeting moments that would otherwise pass by unnoticed, and he takes amazing portraits.

He also does top quality framing for much cheaper than retailers' prices.   He framed several pictures for my office's reception area, and the job included restoring and reprinting old photos as well as the matting and framing itself.

Popular Posts