Sarah and Friends Housewarming Party. The photographs are up and they are FUN! Actually, everyone was fun, the food was great and the warmth that came off of people made the evening go so quickly. I even had a steady supply of beer delivered to me in a watering can.

Thank you Nottingham.

All the pictures are up on flickr, however, I would recommend the abridged version. I scrolled across the screen and picked a couple of each dozen or so.

For those with very little to do today, all 1,248 pictures are up online. I would say there are at least half the pictures are of Sarah and Nottingham and other folks play fighting. I guess that never gets old.

I would recommend for each of them, selecting the Flickr slideshow and putting the options on 'fast'. I think it would go well with a soundtrack.

Click here for the Abridged Version

Click here for ALL 1,248 of the pictures

You can't download pictures off of Flickr but you can link them, so please feel free to do so. If you wish to have the pictures to print or email, contact me and I can burn and ship a CD for $5.

I freelance to pay the rent, so spread the word when your people's need a photographer.

Sarah and Roomies and Honored Guests, thanks for a great party.

KW

Popular Posts