Last Saturday Night with Jackie and Starlett

This shoot was done for Jackie (of Jackie and the Treehorns fame) and Starlett's upcoming collaboration, "Ether Bunny." You can click here for his latest release, "It's All About Me: A Tribute To Jackie".  














 Jackie takes the last picture of the night of the photographer


"When I first met Jackie he was this shy guy fumbling over his words. Little did I know at the time it was because he had a huge crush on me. Of course I can't blame him, who wouldn't? Let's be honest here, it's my influence that got Jackie to come out of his shell and become the man he is today."

These was Starlett's first words to me before she went off and changed into her wardrobe behind an old dumpster.  When lighting strobe off a battery pack, in a dark inner-city alley no less, you keep the modeling lights off to save the juice and keep a lower profile.  Hence, Starlett disappeared to me as just a shadow with a sultry voice and came back a bombshell in a blue dress. 

Jackie is mostly a quote waiting to happen, he once told me he was going to  "unleash musical greatness" on the world, but on Saturday night the singer was efficient with his words and largely demure. He was after all uncommonly sober and focused equally on Starlett and the cat calls coming from the vacant warehouse behind me.


-30-


Get a deeper understanding about Jackie and the Treehorns at their website:

Popular Posts