Latest Mighty-Mighty Half Truth


"I have issues with my body."

Last Sunday morning had me at the Blue House in Takoma Park for a Mighty, Mighty Half-Truth photo shoot.  I have shot sports and portraits, but an action portrait with lights was a new challenge for me.  The location was also unique, the yard was still swampy from the recent rain, there are houses in each direction and the wind, the wind turns a softbox into a sail.  In the end, I am pleased with the result and came away with some good notes on how to work in the environment.

The latest show is scheduled for Mid-April and will feature roughly a dozen new portraits, bringing the total to about 60 images.  To learn the "Whole Truth" behind this image and "I am a human trafficker.", "I have been shooting up since I was seven.", "There are no black people in New Mexico." and "I have found Jesus at the end of an M-16." you will need to see the show in person. 

To schedule your own half-truth shoot, do get in touch. 

Popular Posts