Washington Post and SmartCeo Magazine

On Monday, Emily Doerr was featured in a Washington Post article along with one of my portraits from a location shoot we did late last month  and Elizabeth Wilmot of Turtle Wings / Data Killers used another of my images for her feature in SmartCEO.

Elizabeth and I first worked together when she hired me to shoot one of her companies box trucks for a postcard and brought me back for her portrait.  What you can't see in in this portrait is where we set up the backdrop, in a freezing warehouse on one of our cold, cold February days.  Her energy still came through strong and it is simply a pleasure to be around her.

Contact Turtle Wings / Data Killers through their website and save electronics and computers along with their toxins from the landfills: www.turtlewings.com

 
March - Washington, DC Edition - Pg 14/15

Popular Posts