Travis Price Home

I enjoy variety in my work and I often take on new assignments just to find myself doing something new.

NOTE: I only took the daylight images featured in the link above.




Recently I have picked up some work photographing for a real estate firm.   By no means is this high-end architectural photography, more of a quick walk through with an agent to help them market the home.  In addition to helping me make a living and expand my offerings to other clients, it also allowed me to take a quiet tour of an amazing Travis Price designed home.   There is another beauty of his going up just off the Rock Creek that my son and I admire each day on the ride to school.

On the other side of the spectrum is a more modest home Brightwood, also done for Evers.

Quick link to some other interior work I have done:

Saint Elizabeths Foyer - Featuring Boats by Fine Woodworker Matt Barinholtz


Popular Posts