Pension Rights Center @ 35 Years

Ralph Nader at the PRC's 35th Anniversary - K.Whipple Copyright

This is the second time I have covered an event for this organization full of hard-working, inspirational people.  I am fortunate in my work, I often find myself being fed amazing stories when taking portraits and, on the other hand, I land front and center while Ralph Nader offers up some of his idealism.  Regardless off where you are on the political spectrum, you have gained from his efforts for consumer safety and advocacy.  He, along with all those at the PRC are working hard to better the lives of millions they will never meet. 

Update (April 4th):

I am sure that you have already read this article, but in case you haven't the link is provided, my photograph from last Wednesday was lent to Pension and Investments and was posted today.

Popular Posts